- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets, steel wire boards or shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- holds up to 25 kg / wire shelf board or up to 30 kg / wooden shelf board
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- fast and easy assembling with only little drilling
WALK-IN L-103 Wardrobe Shelving
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
WALK-IN 103 Wardrobe Shelving
Classic shelving system for your wardrobe + coat rack in the hallway with hanging uprights + steel brackets, wooden or wire shelf boards and wardrobe rails.
You want to design an open wardrobe? Look no further: the WALK-IN wardrobe organiser is just what you are looking for. The system is easy and quick to put together: The horizontal track needs to be attached to the wall. Then you hook in the upright rails and add shelf boards. The result is a shelf that matches your needs perfectly. And if you need a shelf with a specific height or width, you can easily create one with a perfect fit using the 3D shelf configurator. It also allows you to move around the modules you want and add or remove them as many times as you like.
- Hanging uprights + brackets - The versatile classics in excellent quality and beautifully powder-coated
- Shelf boards - melamine-coated chipboard with oak or white décor or steel wire shelf boards
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 5 cm grid
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.