- powder-coated steel
- in pairs, hold up to 130 kg
- depending on the size, suitable for shelf depth from 50 to 58 cm
Wardrobe Rail Brackets
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
Wardrobe Rail Brackets
These wardrobe rail brackets are the standard option for adding a wardrobe rail to your shelving system. They simply hook into any single or twin slot wall uprights with a grid size of 5 cm. You can use them to position the wardrobe rail anywhere in the shelving system, regardless of how other elements are arranged. The distance between wardrobe rail and wall upright is 2,5 cm - enough space to hook a standard 45 cm coat hanger over the rod. Plan for a depth of 53 cm if you intend to add wardrobe rails using our wardrobe rail brackets. We recommend shelf boards with a depth of 50 cm for a visually harmonized overall appearance of your shelf unit if you plan to add shelf boards above and below the wardrobe rail.
Everything has its place - In your walk-in wardrobe by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.