- recommended mounting hardware kit for wood shelf boards: BoardFix, for glass shelves: DuoFix and MonoFixBoardFix mounting hardware kit for wood shelf boards - secure attachment of glass shelf boards with the DuoFix and MonoFix shelf mounting kits
- powder-coated steel
- in pairs, hold up to 130 kg
- suitable for use with all twin slot uprights
Twin Slot Brackets
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
Twin Slot Brackets
The twin slot brackets can be combined with any twin slot upright with a grid size of 5 cm. Simply hook the shelf brackets onto the wall uprights and add your choice of shelf boards. Our brackets come with a powder-coated finish. The galvanized finish is a better choice if you need reliable rust protection. The twin slot brackets look great with wood shelf boards, for which we recommend our BoardFix mounting hardware kit. Our DuoFix and MonoFix mounting hardware kits are the perfect choice if you prefer using glass shelf boards for your shelving system. Metal shelf boards, wire shelves and wire baskets are not compatible with the twin slot brackets. We offer brackets in four sizes to allow for shelf board depths between 20 and 60 cm deep. Mounted in pairs, all sizes of these brackets can hold up to 110 kg.
Everything has its place - With shelving systems by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.