- recommended mounting hardware kit for wood shelf boards: BoardFix, for glass shelves: DuoFix and MonoFixBoardFix mounting hardware kit for wood shelf boards - secure attachment of glass shelf boards with the DuoFix and MonoFix shelf mounting kits
- powder-coated steel
- in pairs, hold up to 130 kg
- suitable for use with all twin slot uprights
Twin Slot Brackets
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Twin Slot Brackets
The twin slot brackets can be combined with any twin slot upright with a grid size of 5 cm. Simply hook the shelf brackets onto the wall uprights and add your choice of shelf boards. Our brackets come with a powder-coated finish. The galvanized finish is a better choice if you need reliable rust protection. The twin slot brackets look great with wood shelf boards, for which we recommend our BoardFix mounting hardware kit. Our DuoFix and MonoFix mounting hardware kits are the perfect choice if you prefer using glass shelf boards for your shelving system. Metal shelf boards, wire shelves and wire baskets are not compatible with the twin slot brackets. We offer brackets in four sizes to allow for shelf board depths between 20 and 60 cm deep. Mounted in pairs, all sizes of these brackets can hold up to 130 kg.
Everything has its place - With shelving systems by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.