- powder-coated steel wire
- holds up to 25 kg per 80 cm
- perfect for the uppermost areas of a shelving system
- Grid dimension cut to size: 14.2 mm
Wire Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Wire Shelf Boards
The functional wire shelf works well with the rails and brackets from the P-SLOT and WALK-IN shelving systems. They are a great addition for walk-in wardrobes, keeping textiles well aired and fresh. Wire shelves are a great idea for the top-most areas of a tall shelving unit, because the round wire collects very little dust and you can see what is stored overhead. The wire shelves are available with a grey or white finish, in two lengths and three depths. You need a custom solution? Instead of the standard sizes, choose a cut to size wire shelf, which is ideal to fill gaps and recesses. Or you can shorten the wire floor yourself with a hacksaw.
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
CUSTOMISATION NOTE: To ensure that the wire shelf board can be attached to the brackets, not all dimensions are possible for the cut. The grid size of the wire bars is 14.2 mm. Based on this, we can cut the following dimensions (in cm): 79, 77, 76, 74, 73, 72, 70, 69, 67, 66, 64, 63, 62, 60, 59, 57, 56, 54, 53, 52, 50, 49, 47, 46, 45, 43, 42, 40, 39, 37, 36, 35, 33, 32, 30.
A great idea - Your walk-in wardrobe by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.