- chromed or powder-coated steel pipe profile
- holds up to 125 kg
- custom cut to requested length
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Our robust wardrobe rail for the walk-in wardrobe creates plenty of space for clothes hangers. The wardrobe rail is made of steel profile and is available either in our standard sizes or tailored to your personal requirements. If required, it can be shortened with a hacksaw. There are three attachment options for the wardrobe rail: The wardrobe rail bracket is simply hooked directly onto the wall upright. The HANG brackets directly attach the wardrobe rail to a wire shelf. The WALL brackets are an ideal solution if you want to attach a wardrobe rail to the side walls in an alcove or wall recess. If you opt for the wardrobe rail brackets or HANG brackets, we recommend adding CAP, the end cap for wardrobe rails for a flawless finish.
NOTE: If you make a customised selection using the "customize" button and specify your desired length and depth, the item cannot be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel. The delivery time may also be slightly longer for customised products.
Everything has its place - In your walk-in wardrobe by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.