- 1 wardrobe rail incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws
- chromed or powder-coated steel pipe profile, chromed steel brackets
- hold up to 30 kg
- custom cut to requested length
Wardrobe Hanging Rail
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1 week
Wardrobe Hanging Rail
The custom wardrobe rails for wall mounting are anything but standard: They can be cut to your exact specifications and are perfect for creating hanging space in a wall recess, in a wardrobe or between a wall and a shelving system. Now you can create valuable hanging space for your shirts, blouses or your favorite items of clothing – no matter how small the space. Depending on the style you choose, your wardrobe rail will be made of chromed or powder-coated steel profile. The brackets are made of chromed steel and can hold up to 30 kg in weight.
ATTENTION: We will cut the clothes rail to fit your recess width. Please indicate the complete width of the recess. We will calculate the required clothes rail length for you, including the deductions for the wall brackets.
NOTE: The cut to size variant is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
Everything has its place – in your walk-in wardrobe by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
Cutting service & shipping
- Cutting your items may take a few days to complete.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time at the top.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.