- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- ash wood frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX 3x6 Corner Shelf | 109/109x218x33 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
MAXX 3x6 Corner Shelf | 109/109x218x33 cm (LxHxD) | white/ash
Modular corner shelving unit for your home + office with rectangular shelf spaces and side frames.
That’s what a good corner solution should look like! The two designers Hertel + Klarhoefer created a super versatile and contemporary shelving system in MAXX. The mix of open frames and white shelf boards gives this corner shelf an airy and lightweight look. This shelving system doesn’t just stand out because of its gorgeous design: its precise finish and offset arrangement of the shelf boards ensure absolute stability and a safe place for your books, file folders or decorative objects. All MAXX shelves can be adapted in the shelf configurator to your unique requirements with just a few mouse clicks.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height or width - and expanded over time if you like
- Side Frames made of solid wood
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.