- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
MAXX Shelf Boards
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The shelf boards are 2,8 cm thick and covered with a sturdy melamine coating. The MAXX XL shelf boards are used at the ends of a shelf row. The interior shelf dimensions (L x H x D) 54,2 x 32,8 x 32,8 cm offer plenty of space for books, folders, and decorative accessories.
- Shelves with oak side frame - MAXX F-Shelf Connectors: You will need 2 shelf connectors per MAXX L shelf board plus 4 shelf connectors per side frame. No additional connectors are needed for the MAXX XL shelf boards. One pack of MAXX F-Shelf Connectors contains 16 pieces, complete with screw caps.
- Shelves with metal side frame - MAXX M-Shelf Connectors: Each MAXX-L shelf board requires 2 connectors and 4 screws per side frame. No additional parts are needed for MAXX XL shelf boards. A pack of Shelf connectors contains 7 connectors, 18 screws and matching screw caps.
- MAXX leveling feet: The leveling feet are height adjustable between 2 and 2,8 cm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 MAXX legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the MAXX cube storage units by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.