- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
MAXX Shelf Boards
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The shelf boards are 2,8 cm thick and covered with a sturdy melamine coating. The MAXX XL shelf boards are used at the ends of a shelf row. The interior shelf dimensions (L x H x D) 54,2 x 32,8 x 32,8 cm offer plenty of space for books, folders, and decorative accessories.
- Shelves with oak side frame - MAXX F-Shelf Connectors: You will need 2 shelf connectors per MAXX L shelf board plus 4 shelf connectors per side frame. No additional connectors are needed for the MAXX XL shelf boards. One pack of MAXX F-Shelf Connectors contains 16 pieces, complete with screw caps.
- Shelves with metal side frame - MAXX M-Shelf Connectors: Each MAXX-L shelf board requires 2 connectors and 4 screws per side frame. No additional parts are needed for MAXX XL shelf boards. A pack of Shelf connectors contains 7 connectors, 18 screws and matching screw caps.
- MAXX leveling feet: The leveling feet are height adjustable between 2 and 2,8 cm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 MAXX legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the MAXX cube storage units by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).