- you need 4 Minifix connectors to secure a corner shelf board
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- melamine coated chipboard
- the outside corners of the shelf board are elegantly rounded. For “around corners” designs with the MAXX open shelving unit
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX Corner Shelf Board | 49,2x49,2x2,8 cm
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
MAXX Corner Shelf Boards | 49,2x49,2x2,8 cm
How about installing our MAXX corner shelf boards between two MAXX shelves for a cozy corner solution? The outer corners of the shelf board are elegantly rounded. The shelf can be pushed into any corner of the room and also looks great from all sides, which makes it a perfect room divider as well. We recommend including the corner shelves at the desired shelf level when you first construct your shelving unit. You can also add it later if you wish, but a fully assembled MAXX shelving unit has very little play, which might make sliding corner shelves in later a bit difficult.
The corner shelf board is made of chipboard with a scratch-resistant and hard-wearing melamine coating. The dimensions of the corner shelf board are 49,2 x 49,2 x 2,8 cm, and each can hold up to 10 kg of weight, making it perfect for books, file folders or decorative accessories. You will need 4 MiniFix connectors to assemble one shelf board, which don’t come with the corner shelf board but are included in the MAXX F-Shelf connector sets. Your bottom-most MAXX corner shelf board will additionally need 2 MAXX leveling feet.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the MAXX cube storage units by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).