- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminum profiles and eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria
- high load bearing capacity
- wall fixed, ceiling fixed, freestanding
CLOS-IT W-357 Open Wardrobe System
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
CLOS-IT 357 Open Wardrobe System
Forget compromising: create your own shelving system for your dressing room or walk-in wardrobe with the exact dimensions you need.
CLOS-IT is the perfect shelving system solution to create the dressing room you always wanted and to bring order to your personal wardrobe. The choice is yours: we have plenty of pre-configured shelf systems on offer – or you can create your own with just a few mouse clicks using the shelf configurator. The ingenious 3D viewing option will give you an idea of the final look, while you add more modules to have the final piece at the height and width you want.
- Layout variants: wall fixed - with CLOS-IT Floor to Wall Posts, ceiling fixed – with CLOS-IT Floor to Ceiling Posts, freestanding - with CLOS-IT Standing Posts and the Post Connectors on top
- Made to measure: By using our online configurator you may adjust the posts, wardrobe rails and CLOS-IT cut-to-size shelf boards to your desired length
- CLOS-IT Shelf Boards : The innovative and environmentally friendly honeycomb core technology of our shelf boards ensures low net weight - with high load capacity and great appearance. Shelves made to measure are made of chipboard material
- CLOS-IT Drawer Units : The high-quality, fully extendable underfloor pull-outs have a soft closing function
- Height-adjustable leveling feet: Floor or ceiling unevenness can be compensated by +/- 2 cm for wall and ceiling posts
- CLOS-IT Sloped Ceiling Adapter : Are available for ceiling fixation on sloping roofs
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.