- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly materials - produced in Germany
- undermount drawer slides
- with soft-close function
CLOS-IT Drawer Units
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
CLOS-IT Drawer Units
CLOS-IT Drawer units are shelving system elements for use in walk-in wardrobes, in living rooms or in the office. They offer plenty of storage space. The drawers pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function. A softened close function with stop effect closes the drawer silently and securely.
Just like our lightweight shelf boards, the drawer units come with covers made with lightweight construction technology. The white finish has a premium quality, silky matte exterior you will absolutely love. If you prefer a warm wood look, the oak finish will be just what you are looking for: the veneer feels just like solid timber and comes with a protective melamine resin coating. The corpus is made of environmentally friendly chipboard and comes with a melamine resin coated surface as well. When used with the CLOS-IT drawer brackets, they will fit all CLOS-IT profile posts.
An overview of drawer interior dimensions:
- 2 drawers: 71,5 x 33,8 x 14,5 cm (LxDxH)
- 3 drawers: 71,5 x 33,8 x 8,5 cm (L x D x H)
A great idea – Shelving systems by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.