- powder-coated steel
- holds up to 250 kg
- for hooking in the WALK-IN hanging uprights, suitable for wall uprights with a slot spacing/grid size of 5 cm
- custom cut to requested length
incl. VAT, excl. €5.95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 2-4 working days
The hang track is the central element of the WALK-IN Wardrobe Storage and is made of stable powder-coated steel. The hang track is screwed to the wall at the fixing points provided. A major advantage of the WALK-IN Wardrobe Storage is that a particularly high load capacity is achieved with only a few fixing points: 150 kg per metre of hang track. Installation is very simple: Mount the horizontal hang track to the wall, hook in the wall uprights and add the shelf boards of your choice. This is the one and only time for drilling holes - even if you want to change your shelving system around later on. The hanging uprights simply hook into the hang track and can be moved side to side whenever you want.
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
A great idea - Shelving systems by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5.95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4.95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).