- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 shelf holders
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood board, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, genuine leather or Violan felt brackets
- shelf board thickness 1,8 or 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
VINTAGE+LOOP Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
VINTAGE+LOOP Hanging Shelf
With our VINTAG+LOOP hanging shelf you can bring a piece of nature into your own four walls. The combination of gorgeous natural wood grain and either genuine leather or felt brings comfortably warm Nordic style to your home.
There are three versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- version grey/white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- version oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- version bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
The shelf board is held by LOOP shelf holder. These come in either genuine leather or felt. They are mounted on the wall as loops and a pair can hold 10 kg to 12 kg. The mounting hardware kit, consisting of screws and wall anchors is included in the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.