VINTAGE+FIL Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
VINTAGE+FIL Hanging Shelf
Add some top trendy Scandinavian flair to your home with the VINTAGE+FIL hanging shelf. The delicate metal shelf bracket is made of powder-coated steel mesh and has a no-nonsense, purist look.
There are three versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
The hanging shelf is a great choice for displaying beautiful decorative objects or for holding hanging plants. You can add several shelves one on top of the other to create a real eye-catcher – in your kitchen, hallway or living room. The Hanging shelf has a load-bearing capacity of up to 30 kg. The mounting hardware kit is included with the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look and spruce shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, powder-coated steel wire
- holds up to 30 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,8 to 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.