- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 internal brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard
- melamine coated or wood veneered chipboard
- holds up to 25 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,9 or 2 cm
- invisible wall attachment and unique authentic surface feel
FEEL Floating Shelf
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
All Floating Shelves
All Wall Shelves
FEEL Floating Shelf
The FEEL floating shelf features modern wood décors and excellent material properties. The floating shelf is made of environmentally friendly chipboard containing 65-90% recycled wood offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industries.
There are two versions of the floating shelf to choose from:
- melamine coating: The hard-wearing and super robust surface looks just like genuine wood grain. The strong ABS edge protection prevents dents and scratches
- wood veneer: The wood veneer features a gorgeous wood touch and feel, as well as a genuine wood look that can even weather over time
Included in the scope of delivery: The floating shelf brackets for invisible wall mounting, as well as all screws and wall anchors needed for installation.
NOTE: The STRONGFIX floating shelf brackets are only suitable for use on solid brickwork.
TIP: Order a free sample to be delivered to your home.
You haven’t found what you were looking for? Why don’t you use our huge selection of Wooden Shelf Boards and Shelf Brackets to design your very own custom wall shelf.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.