- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 internal brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard
- melamine coated or wood veneered chipboard
- holds up to 25 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,9 or 2 cm
- invisible wall attachment and unique authentic surface feel
FEEL Floating Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FEEL Floating Shelf
The FEEL floating shelf features modern wood décors and excellent material properties. The floating shelf is made of environmentally friendly chipboard containing 65-90% recycled wood offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industries.
There are two versions of the floating shelf to choose from:
- melamine coating: The hard-wearing and super robust surface looks just like genuine wood grain. The strong ABS edge protection prevents dents and scratches
- wood veneer: The wood veneer features a gorgeous wood touch and feel, as well as a genuine wood look that can even weather over time
Included in the scope of delivery: The floating shelf brackets for invisible wall mounting, as well as all screws and wall anchors needed for installation.
NOTE: The STRONGFIX floating shelf brackets are only suitable for use on solid brickwork.
TIP: Order a free sample to be delivered to your home.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.