VINTAGE+LIP Wall Shelf
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
All Floating Shelves
All Wall Shelves
VINTAGE+LIP Wall Shelf
Less is more – and exactly that is the idea behind our VINTAGE+LIP wall shelf. The gorgeous combination of straight lines and natural wood underlines the minimalist look and adds Scandinavian flair to your living space.
There are four versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- version grey/white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- version spruce: Glued wood - 1,8 cm, untreated solid natural wood, rustic look - produced in Germany
- version oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- version bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
We pair this shelf board with LIP elbow brackets made of powder-coated steel sheet. The mounting hardware kit, consisting of screws and wall anchors is included in the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look and spruce shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
You haven’t found what you were looking for? Why don’t you use our huge selection of Wooden Shelf Boards and Shelf Brackets to design your very own custom wall shelf.
- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, powder coated steel brackets
- holds up to 10 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,8 to 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.