- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated zinc-die cast brackets
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+CUADRO Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
SQUARE+CUADRO Glass Shelves
The glass shelf SQUARE+CUADRO is an elegant multi-talent in a no-nonsense design. Use it in the bathroom to hold your cosmetics, in the living room as an elegant eye-catcher or in the kitchen as a handy shelf for drinking glasses or spices. The shelf corners are perfectly right-angled, so you can install several glass shelves in a row for one continuous line of shelves. The glass shelf board SQUARE is made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* with high gloss polished edges. The shelf bracket is made of powder-coated die-cast zinc and comes in a silver finish. Screws and wall anchors are included in the delivery of the glass shelf, so you can install it right away.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
Making a house feel like home – Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.