- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated steel brackets
- holds up to 20 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
The SQUARE+ATLAS glass shelf is super practical and has a timeless and classy look. The glass shelf has a load capacity of max. 20 kg, which means it can be used virtually anywhere in your home: in the kitchen, bathroom or home office. The SQUARE glass shelf boards are made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* and come with beautiful, high-gloss polished edges. We have combined these glass shelf boards with our ATLAS shelf brackets. These shelf brackets are made of powder-coated steel and come with two protective black rubber rings, on which the glass shelf boards rest securely. Screws, wall anchors, and assembly instructions are included in the delivery.
NOTE: To remove a hanger bolt from the wall you have to use a little trick - lock two nuts firmly on the short threaded piece and then unscrew the bolt.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
Making a house feel like home – Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.