- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated zinc-die cast brackets
- holds up to 15 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+CUADRO Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
All Glass Shelves
All Wall Shelves
SQUARE+CUADRO Glass Shelves
The glass shelf SQUARE+CUADRO is an elegant multi-talent in a no-nonsense design. Use it in the bathroom to hold your cosmetics, in the living room as an elegant eye-catcher or in the kitchen as a handy shelf for drinking glasses or spices. The shelf corners are perfectly right-angled, so you can install several glass shelves in a row for one continuous line of shelves. The glass shelf board SQUARE is made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* with high gloss polished edges. The shelf bracket is made of powder-coated die-cast zinc. Screws and wall anchors are included in the delivery of the glass shelf, so you can install it right away.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
You haven’t found what you were looking for? Why don’t you use our huge selection of Glass Shelf Boards and Glass Shelf Brackets to design your very own cut to size glass shelf.
Making a house feel like home – Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).