- 1 glass shelf incl. 1 LED bracket
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, aluminum shelf slot bracket
- holds up to 20 kg
- on/off switch on left side
- battery powered up to 40 h - no unsightly cables
LED Glass Shelves | clear/silver
incl. VAT, excl. €5.95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
LED Glass Shelves | clear/silver
Our illuminated LED shelf is a starring attraction for your walls, especially if you think a normal glass shelf would look too boring or really want to showcase your home accessories. The glass shelf is made of high quality 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* with right angle corners and high-gloss polished edges. The shelf is supported by a wall upright made of anodized, extruded aluminum with built-in LED lights that shine through the glass, creating an indirect, atmospheric lighting effect. One of the greatest features of our LED shelf is that it was designed to run on batteries. That means no annoying cables interfering with the look. AS the shelf does not have to be mounted near an outlet, you can place it exactly where you want it. The LED shelf is available in four thicknesses and can support up to 20 kg. An ON/OFF switch on the left side of the wall bracket operates the shelf lighting. Your LED shelf needs 4 mignon AA batteries and will work reliably and economically for up to 40 hours. Product includes screws, wall anchors and assembly instructions. Batteries not included.
LED shelves are always a great focal point. They are wonderfully practical, and create a welcoming ambiance. These exceptional wall shelves create an eye-catching platform for your most treasured items, and add warmth as well as style to your home. Create a living space as unique as you are with LED shelves as well-placed focal points.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
Add elegance to your living space - With glass shelf boards by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5.95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4.95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).