- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, brushed and clear-lacquered zinc-die cast brackets
- holds up to 5 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished glass edges
ROUND+FLAC Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 2-4 working days
All Glass Shelves
All Wall Shelves
ROUND+FLAC Glass Shelves
Enrich your home with the glass shelf ROUND+FLAC: It creates shelf space above the sink in the bathroom, holds your wallet and keys in the entrance hall or becomes an elegant eye-catcher in the living room. The glass shelf board ROUND is made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* and its softly rounded corners create a harmonious overall look. The FLAC bracket is elegant, understated and adds a modern flair to the glass shelf. It is made of brushed, painted die-cast zinc and comes with a stainless steel finish. Screws and wall anchors are included in the delivery of the glass shelf.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
You haven’t found what you were looking for? Why don’t you use our huge selection of Glass Shelf Boards and Glass Shelf Brackets to design your very own cut to size glass shelf.
For a beautiful home – Glass shelf boards by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).