P-SLOT H1-201 Wall Shelving System | 160x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Low-budget wall shelf system for the home office, pantry, storage room and basement, with wall uprights + single slot steel brackets and wood shelf boards placed onto the brackets; flexibility in terms of wall upright spacing – great for walls that already have a number of installations.
The P-SLOT wall shelf system allows you to create big shelves at small prices. The shelves with single slot shelf brackets and melamine-coated chipboard shelf boards are the perfect choice for functional rooms. Choose from a selection of standard sizes or go for a custom shelf. The mounting distance between the two wall uprights can be anywhere between 50 and 70 cm. Make sure to choose shelf boards of a sufficient length to allow them to jut over the brackets on both sides, because the shelf boards are simply placed on top of the brackets and will not be screwed down. The slight upstand at the front of the bracket secures the shelf board in place.
- Wall uprights + brackets - Excellent quality, powder-coated steel: our popular classic
- Shelf boards - Shelf board thickness 19 mm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industry) with hard-wearing melamine coating, Made in Austria
- Single slot brackets - The shelf boards are simply placed on the brackets without screws; a slight upstand on the front edge of the bracket prevents unwanted movement
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 50 mm grid
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 3x single slot uprights 1995 mm | 2x mounting hardware kits WallFix | 6x cut to size shelf boards up to 1600x400x19 mm | 18x single slot brackets 400 mm
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- powder-coated steel uprights and brackets, hard-wearing, melanine coated shelf boards
- holds up to 30 kg / shelf board
- spacing between wall rails can be chosen between 50 and 70 mm, ideal for walls with many outlets or light switches
- very reasonable pricing