CASE Maxi-3x3 Stepped Shelf | 225x111x34 cm (LxHxD) | white
Premium quality, modular step shelf for your living room, office or shop, with a standard shelf height of 33 cm for large format books or file folders. With shelves arranged in steps, the shelf fits perfectly under slanted ceilings or staircases to create additional storage space.
CASE step shelves are created with the two elements CASE Maxi and CASE End. These are stacked on top of each other and create the sturdy frame a reliable bookshelf needs. And if you ever want to rearrange your step shelf or maybe use its elements to build a sideboard or a shelf column – then you don’t even need tools to get that done. The contemporary look is created by combining 28 mm thick shelf boards and sleek 12 mm thick side walls. The seamless edge transitions, which are glued without visible joints using sophisticated laser technology, are absolutely beautiful.
- CASE Maxi + CASE End components are combined into robust shelf columns with a standard shelf height of 33 cm and then placed next to each other
- You can redesign or separate your shelf columns whenever you want.
- Precisely finished laser cut edges and a hard wearing melamine coating underline the superior quality of the shelf elements
- Height adjustable leveling feet ensure that the bookcase will stand strong and straight, no matter how uneven the floor
- All shelf types can also be used as free standing room dividers
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
- Item Number 250250
- incl. leveling feet
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface and seamless edges
- each shelf board holds up to 30 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer