- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets, steel wire boards or shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- holds up to 25 kg / wire shelf board or up to 30 kg / wooden shelf board
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- fast and easy assembling with only little drilling
WALK-IN L-404 Wardrobe System | 330x200x45 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
WALK-IN 404 Wardrobe System | 330x200x45 cm (LxHxD)
Classic shelving system for your wardrobe + coat rack in the hallway with hanging uprights + steel brackets, wooden or wire shelf boards, wardrobe rails and drawers.
A walk-in wardrobe storage offers great flexibility in terms of storage space and brings order to your wardrobe. The traditional and most cost-effective wall shelf system with slotted rails and metal brackets is quick and easy to install. You only need to mount the horizontal hang track on the wall - after that you simply hook in the uprights and brackets then add the shelf boards - a super quick way to get a walk-in closet! If you need your shelf boards in a specific length, we can also cut them to your specifications. Versatile configuration means the shelf system can completely meet your storage needs and leverage every inch of available space.
- Hanging uprights + brackets - The versatile classics in excellent quality and beautifully powder-coated
- Shelf boards - melamine-coated chipboard with oak or white décor or steel wire shelf boards
- Sideboards - With drawers that pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 5 cm grid
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).