- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- steel or ash wood frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX M-4x5 Shelving Unit | 231x183x33 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
MAXX 4x5 Shelving Unit | 231x183x33 cm (LxHxD)
Modular, robust shelving system with rectangular shelf spaces and open side frames. Heavy books, weighty file folders and beautiful decorative objects now have their perfect space.
The focal points of the shelving system are the open side frames, which are optionally made of steel or solid ash wood. The steel side frames are precisely crafted and have a high-quality powder coating, giving the shelf a cool design. The side frames made of wood provide a real eye-catcher with their natural grain and at the same time create a warm and homely atmosphere. But MAXX offers so much more than just contemporary design: the system is also super versatile. You can add elements to the system at a later time or even completely reconfigure it. That is what makes this system so incredibly versatile: you can create a sideboard, a bookshelf or a free-standing room divider - it will always look great.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Side frames optionally of powder-coated steel, or of solid ash wood
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).