- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- steel or ash wood frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX M-3x3 Corner Shelf | 109/109x112x33 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
MAXX 3x3 Corner Shelf | 109/109x112x33 cm (LxHxD)
Modular corner shelving unit for your home + office with rectangular shelf spaces and side frames.
That’s what a good corner solution should look like! The two designers Hertel + Klarhoefer created a super versatile and contemporary shelving system in MAXX. The mix of open frames and shelf boards gives this corner shelf an airy and lightweight look. This shelving system doesn’t just stand out because of its gorgeous design: its precise finish and offset arrangement of the shelf boards ensure absolute stability and a safe place for your books, file folders or decorative objects. All MAXX shelves can be adapted in the shelf configurator to your unique requirements with just a few mouse clicks.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height or width - and expanded over time if you like
- Side frame optionally of powder-coated steel, or of solid ash wood
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).