- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets, steel wire boards or shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- holds up to 25 kg / wire shelf board or up to 30 kg / wooden shelf board
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- fast and easy assembling with only little drilling
WALK-IN L-404 Wardrobe System | 330x200x45 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
WALK-IN 404 Wardrobe System | 330x200x45 cm (LxHxD)
Classic shelving system for your wardrobe + coat rack in the hallway with hanging uprights + steel brackets, wooden or wire shelf boards, wardrobe rails and drawers.
A walk-in wardrobe storage offers great flexibility in terms of storage space and brings order to your wardrobe. The traditional and most cost-effective wall shelf system with slotted rails and metal brackets is quick and easy to install. You only need to mount the horizontal hang track on the wall - after that you simply hook in the uprights and brackets then add the shelf boards - a super quick way to get a walk-in closet! If you need your shelf boards in a specific length, we can also cut them to your specifications. Versatile configuration means the shelf system can completely meet your storage needs and leverage every inch of available space.
- Hanging uprights + brackets - The versatile classics in excellent quality and beautifully powder-coated
- Shelf boards - melamine-coated chipboard with oak or white décor or steel wire shelf boards
- Sideboards - With drawers that pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 5 cm grid
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.