P-SLOT HW-403 Wall Shelving System | 329x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Low-cost wall shelf system for pantries, laundry rooms, cellars and garages with wall uprights + steel angle brackets and wood shelf boards attached to the brackets – also suitable for wire shelf boards or metal shelf boards.
The P-SLOT wall shelf system is a timeless classic that can be combined with various types of shelf boards, including wire or metal shelf boards. The slotted steel wall uprights and brackets are highly versatile and super strong. These wall shelves are mounted in three easy steps: The wall uprights must first be mounted securely on the wall. Next, the brackets are hooked into the slots in the desired positions. And finally, the shelf boards of your choice are simply placed on top of two brackets. Wall-mounting keeps the floor free for easy cleaning and offers additional storage space underneath the shelves. The 3D shelf planner allows you to configure the exact height and width of your new shelving system and gives you the opportunity to try out different looks by adding or removing individual shelf modules.
- Wall uprights + brackets with exceptional quality – powder-coated steel – our popular classic
- Shelf boards - board thickness of 1.9 cm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled wood offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industries), with a robust melamine coating, made in Austria
- Angle Shelf Brackets - with a high load-bearing capacity. Shelf boards are placed on top and screwed down
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube with a chromed finish
- Flexibility – shelf elements can be arranged and re-arranged in the 5 cm grid pattern.
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.