- powder-coated steel
- holds up to 250 kg
- for hooking in the WALK-IN hanging uprights, suitable for wall uprights with a slot spacing/grid size of 5 cm
- custom cut to requested length
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
The hang track is the central element of the WALK-IN Wardrobe Storage and is made of stable powder-coated steel. The hang track is screwed to the wall at the fixing points provided. A major advantage of the WALK-IN Wardrobe Storage is that a particularly high load capacity is achieved with only a few fixing points: 150 kg per metre of hang track. Installation is very simple: Mount the horizontal hang track to the wall, hook in the wall uprights and add the shelf boards of your choice. This is the one and only time for drilling holes - even if you want to change your shelving system around later on. The hanging uprights simply hook into the hang track and can be moved side to side whenever you want.
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
A great idea - Shelving systems by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.