- embedded keyhole brackets for wall attachment
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- chipboard, deco foiled or melamine coated exterior
- with rear panel
CLIC Cube Shelf | 38x33x38 cm
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
CLIC Cube Shelf | 38x33x38 cm
Are you looking for a truly versatile piece of furniture? The CLIC cube shelves are perfect as a nightstand, side table next to the sofa or mounted on the wall. The interior shelf and the top of the cube shelf creates a spot for books, magazines, home accessories and lights. The integrated back panel is practical, protects your wall and keeps your things in the right spot. The cube shelf is made of sturdy eco-friendly chipboard and the surface has either a deco foiled finish or melamine coating, depending on the finish selected. Select from finishes like Red, Lagoon or Fresh to set the right colour accent. White conveys a sense of calm and makes a small space appear larger. The wood finish comes with a Bramberg spruce veneer with a wonderful real wood look - just right for a natural, cozy look. The innovative CLIC system makes our CLIC cube shelf quick to assemble and you don’t even need any tools! There are no obvious connection joints or unsightly screws to spoil the look and our CLIC cube shelf is easy to take apart when you move.
Wall-mounted, free standing, or stacked - combine several cube shelves for a creative and unique solution for your home or use individual cubes for storage wherever you need some extra space. Our beautiful CLIC cube shelf is incredibly versatile and will look great wherever you decide to put it.
Make your ideas reality - With cube shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.