- 1 shelf board incl. 2 shelf brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria, aluminum shelf brackets
- holds up to 40 kg
- shelf board thickness 2,5 cm
- extremely light and bend-resistant shelf
SUMO+BELT Wall Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
SUMO+BELT Wall Shelf
The SUMO+BELT wall shelf is the perfect choice for storing heavy household utensils, office items or heavy books. Our SUMO shelf boards are made from an innovative wood-based material manufactured using honeycomb technology, which makes these shelf boards extra strong, robust and rigid despite their surprisingly low weight. In combination with the BELT shelf supports made of anodized aluminum, the wall shelf is a heavy duty workhorse in the kitchen, office or living room with a load capacity of up to 40 kg. Choose your preferred wall shelf combination: black or white lightweight construction shelf boards with silver or black shelf supports.
Making a house feel like home – With wall shelves by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.