- hanging shelf incuding screws and wall anchors
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminium frame + shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- each shelf board holds up to 10 kg
LIUM XL-3x2 Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
LIUM 3x2 Hanging Shelf
The modular LIUM shelving system is available in two versions: as a standing shelf and a hanging shelf. Depending on which variant you choose, we supply it either with feet or with profiles that have the necessary holes for wall mounting.
The modular nature of the hanging shelf offers many individual design options. Its elegant, wonderfully timeless design and high-quality materials make it an absolute highlight in the living room, kitchen or bathroom.
The hanging shelf impresses with its delicate frame made of black matt aluminum. For your shelf boards, you can choose between two decors with a beautiful, natural wood look you can run your fingers over – oak and black ash. The shelving system can be modularly extended in height and width. For an extra special look: forego the shelf boards altogether to create one high shelf space: Plants and other tall objects will look amazing in that frame.
- Modular hanging shelf: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Wall profiles: have holes for secure wall mounting using the screws and wall anchors supplied
- Corner nodes: "Made in Italy" with a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
- Shelf boards: melamine-coated chipboard (1 cm thick) with light oak or black ash décor
- Interior dimensions of the shelf space: 54 x 32.8 x 26.7 cm (L x H x D) or 86 x 32.8 x 26.7 cm (L x H x D)
NOTE: You will need a little time and patience and if possible an extra pair of hands for the assembly of your LIUM shelf. Before you can start assembling the shelf, you will first have to screw together the connectors, the so-called "nodes". Once these are done, the rest will be easy.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).