- melamine coated chipboard or tempered glass
- shelf board thickness: 0,4 cm or 1 cm
LIUM Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
LIUM Shelf Boards
All elements you need for the assembly are included with the pre-configured shelf modules. You will only need more shelf boards, shelf connectors, maybe more levelling feet and the LIUM WallFix Mounting Hardware Kit when you decide to extend or reconfigure your existing shelves.
Once the shelf is fully assembled, you simply have to position the LIUM shelf boards, which come in a choice of wood or glass. The shelf boards require no attachment, which leaves you more flexibility.
- Wooden shelf boards: The wooden shelf boards consist of eco-friendly chipboard and are made in Austria. They are 1 cm thick and come with a hard-wearing melamine-coated exterior. In contrast to our LIUM free standing shelves, the shelf boards of the hanging shelves have a smaller depth
- Glass shelf boards: The glass shelf boards are made of 0.4 cm thick tempered glass* and have rounded edges. The elegant glass shelf boards add a touch of elegance to your LIUM shelving system and are perfect for displaying decorative objects and your favourite mementos
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).