YOMO 4x4 Stepped Shelf | 224x152x35 cm (LxHxD)
Configurable step shelf with doors and back walls where you want them – for the living room or office.
The modular structure of the YOMO shelving system allows a stepped arrangement of the shelf boards. And that’s a good thing – after all: step shelves are excellent all-rounders! They look great, are perfect for use under slanted ceilings and can be used as a room divider to separate large rooms. All YOMO shelves consist of just a few basic elements – and it can be extended to any height and length to fit available space. One back wall is needed per shelf row to guarantee stability. These can be added or repositioned at any time whenever you want to change the look of your shelves.
- The modular shelving unit can be extended in height and width to suit any space, and you can add to it at any time.
- Shelf thickness 38 mm, oak look finish with scratch resistant melamine coating, load bearing capacity 15 kg/compartment, interior dimensions compartment 540x328x328 mm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Backboards you can add as many as you want, one backboard suffices per row of shelves to ensure rigidity.
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- When used as a room divider, YOMO's backboard can be installed at either the front or back - or use it to divide the shelf space across the middle.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 94596 - 0