- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- for constructing a YOMO shelving unit, flexible reconfiguration and expansion whenever you like
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
YOMO Side Frames | white
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
YOMO Side Frames | white
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The material thickness of the delicate looking S and M shelf sides is 1,6 cm and creates an interesting design contrast with the slightly recessed 3,8 cm shelf boards. The shelf boards are made from environmentally friendly chipboard with a veneer finish. The visual effect is sleek and elegant and the shelf board strength is still high. The white, scratch-resistant melamine finish is robust, elegant and easy to clean. The prominent shelf sides and recessed shelf boards add an attractive design feature to the shelf.
- YOMO backboards: Reliable stability is guaranteed with one backboard per horizontal shelf row. The backboard can be placed in any shelf and you can add as many as you like after that.
- YOMO shelf connectors: You will need 4 shelf connectors per YOMO shelf board, plus 2 shelf connectors for an S shelf side. No additional shelf connectors will be needed for the M shelf sides. One pack includes 16 YOMO shelf connectors with screw caps.
- YOMO leveling feet: The YOMO leveling feet are height adjustable between 2 and 2,8 cm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 YOMO legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Select a preconfigured shelving unit or create your own - Your YOMO Book Shelving System by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.