- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- for constructing a YOMO shelving unit, flexible reconfiguration and expansion whenever you like
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
YOMO Side Frames | white
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
YOMO Side Frames | white
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The material thickness of the delicate looking S and M shelf sides is 1,6 cm and creates an interesting design contrast with the slightly recessed 3,8 cm shelf boards. The shelf boards are made from environmentally friendly chipboard with a veneer finish. The visual effect is sleek and elegant and the shelf board strength is still high. The white, scratch-resistant melamine finish is robust, elegant and easy to clean. The prominent shelf sides and recessed shelf boards add an attractive design feature to the shelf.
- YOMO backboards: Reliable stability is guaranteed with one backboard per horizontal shelf row. The backboard can be placed in any shelf and you can add as many as you like after that.
- YOMO shelf connectors: You will need 4 shelf connectors per YOMO shelf board, plus 2 shelf connectors for an S shelf side. No additional shelf connectors will be needed for the M shelf sides. One pack includes 16 YOMO shelf connectors with screw caps.
- YOMO leveling feet: The YOMO leveling feet are height adjustable between 2 and 2,8 cm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 YOMO legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Select a preconfigured shelving unit or create your own - Your YOMO Book Shelving System by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).