- standing shelf including height-adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminium frame + glass shelves or shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- each shelf board holds up to 10 kg
LIUM MIX-3x5-1 Shelving Unit
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 1 week
LIUM 3x5 Shelving Unit
The modular LIUM shelving system is available in two versions: as a standing shelf and a hanging shelf. Depending on which variant you choose, we supply it either with feet or with appropriate holes for wall mounting.
The LIUM standing shelf has leveling feet, thanks to which the shelf stands stable even on uneven floors. Thanks to its modularity, it offers many individual design options. Its elegant and wonderfully timeless design as well as its high-quality materials make it a decorative highlight in the living room, dining room and home office.
The emphasis here is on the slender frame made of matt black aluminium. For your shelf boards, you can choose between beautiful, natural wood looks you can run your fingers over – or our more starkly modern glass shelf boards. The shelving system can be modularly extended in height and width. For an extra special look: forego the shelf boards altogether to create one high shelf space: Plants and other tall objects will look amazing in that frame.
- Modular standing shelf: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Height-adjustable feet: uneven floors can be compensated
- Corner nodes: "Made in Italy" with a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
- Shelf boards: melamine-coated chipboard (1 cm thick) with light oak or black ash décor or glass shelf boards (0.4 cm thick)
- Interior dimensions of the shelf space: 54 x 32.8 x 35.7 cm (L x H x D) or 86 x 32.8 x 35.7 cm (L x H x D)
NOTE: You will need a little time and patience and if possible an extra pair of hands for the assembly of your LIUM shelf. Before you can start assembling the shelf, you will first have to screw together the connectors, the so-called "nodes". Once these are done, the rest will be easy.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.