- powder-coated die-cast zinc
LIUMFIX | black
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1 week
LIUMFIX | black
All elements you need for the assembly are included with the pre-configured shelf modules. You will only need more shelf boards, shelf connectors and maybe more levelling feet when you decide to extend or reconfigure your existing shelves.
The LIUM node elements connect the profile posts of the LIUM shelving system. It really depends on the end module you want to find the correct one of the choice of 5 connector nodes. The corner nodes are "Made in Italy": They feature a strikingly delicate design and a matt finish. They are produced in a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
There are five versions of the connector nodes to choose from:
- LIUMFIX-A - 1 pair: Comes with support feet and connects the load-bearing profiles as bottom corners
- LIUMFIX-B: Comes with a support foot and connects the lower load-bearing profiles of the shelf unit
- LIUMFIX-C: Connects the outer load-bearing profiles on the sides and on the top - without support foot, also below
- LIUMFIX-D: Connects the load-bearing profiles in the middle part of the shelf unit
- LIUMFIX-E - 1 pair: connects the load-bearing profiles as top corners - without support foot, also as bottom corner elements
Assembly: You will have to use an Allen key to mount a fourth node arm before inserting the nodes B, C and D.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.