- 2 shelf boards incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard or glued wood
- untreated solid wood or real wood veneer exterior, powder coated shelf brackets
- shelf board thickness 1,8 cm or 2 cm, shelf board depth 25 cm
VINTAGE+STEP Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
VINTAGE+STEP Hanging Shelf
You will simply love the VINTAGE+STEP hanging shelf. This decorative focal point for your wall offers a special place for beautiful objects, books or – if you like – utensils in the kitchen. Simply place the shelf boards wherever you want them on the ladder shelf. That way, you can arrange and re-arrange shelf heights whenever you like. Plus, you can add to the wall shelf vertically or horizontally whenever you want to have more shelf boards.
There are two versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- Spruce wood: Solid spruce wood board – 1.8 cm thick, rustic, natural growth pattern, untreated exterior, continuous grain lines, chamfered edges on the lengths – made in Germany
- Oak version: Chipboard version with genuine wood veneer: a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with a unique structure and wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
It comes with the wall anchors and screws you need for putting it up.
TIP: We recommend the StepFix Mounting Hardware Kit for lateral shelf extensions.
NOTE: Each of the spruce wood shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
A true design classic – Reinvented by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.