- 2 shelf boards incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard or glued wood
- untreated solid wood or real wood veneer exterior, powder coated shelf brackets
- holds up to 60 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,8 cm or 2 cm, shelf board depth 25 cm
VINTAGE+STEP Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. €5.95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
VINTAGE+STEP Hanging Shelf
You will simply love the VINTAGE+STEP hanging shelf. This decorative focal point for your wall offers a special place for beautiful objects, books or – if you like – utensils in the kitchen. Simply place the shelf boards wherever you want them on the ladder shelf. That way, you can arrange and re-arrange shelf heights whenever you like. Plus, you can add to the wall shelf vertically or horizontally whenever you want to have more shelf boards.
There are two versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- Spruce wood: Solid spruce wood board – 1.8 cm thick, rustic, natural growth pattern, untreated exterior, continuous grain lines, chamfered edges on the lengths – made in Germany
- Oak version: Chipboard version with genuine wood veneer: a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with a unique structure and wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
It comes with the wall anchors and screws you need for putting it up.
TIP: We recommend the StepFix Mounting Hardware Kit for lateral shelf extensions.
NOTE: Each of the spruce wood shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
A true design classic – Reinvented by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5.95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4.95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).