- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated steel brackets
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
The SQUARE+ATLAS glass shelf is super practical and has a timeless and classy look. The glass shelf has a load capacity of max. 20 kg, which means it can be used virtually anywhere in your home: in the kitchen, bathroom or home office. The SQUARE glass shelf boards are made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* and come with beautiful, high-gloss polished edges. We have combined these glass shelf boards with our ATLAS shelf brackets. These shelf brackets are made of powder-coated steel and come with two protective black rubber rings, on which the glass shelf boards rest securely. Screws, wall anchors, and assembly instructions are included in the delivery.
NOTE: To remove a hanger bolt from the wall you have to use a little trick - lock two nuts firmly on the short threaded piece and then unscrew the bolt.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
Making a house feel like home – Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.