- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated steel brackets
- holds up to 20 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. €5.95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
SQUARE+ATLAS Glass Shelves
The SQUARE+ATLAS glass shelf is super practical and has a timeless and classy look. The glass shelf has a load capacity of max. 20 kg, which means it can be used virtually anywhere in your home: in the kitchen, bathroom or home office. The SQUARE glass shelf boards are made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* and come with beautiful, high-gloss polished edges. We have combined these glass shelf boards with our ATLAS shelf brackets. These shelf brackets are made of powder-coated steel and come with two protective black rubber rings, on which the glass shelf boards rest securely. Screws, wall anchors, and assembly instructions are included in the delivery.
NOTE: To remove a hanger bolt from the wall you have to use a little trick - lock two nuts firmly on the short threaded piece and then unscrew the bolt.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. It is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius and then rapidly cooled with cold air, giving it significantly more strength than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. And if, after all, it does succumb to stress, tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges. Tempered glass has been used in the production of vehicle windows for decades and reliably prevents injuries like cuts and bruises. Tempered glass has found its way into households for that very reason.
Making a house feel like home – Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5.95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4.95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).