- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated zinc-die cast brackets
- holds up to 30 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished glass edges
ROUND+ARA Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
ROUND+ARA Glass Shelves
The minimalist design of our ROUND+ARA glass shelf creates a stunning focal point in every home. The shelf board is made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass with polished, high gloss edges. These sleek glass shelves pair beautifully with other materials. To create a bold contrast, combine the shelf board with ARA shelf brackets. The brackets are made of sturdy die-cast zinc and come with a powder-coated finish in silver. They offer the basis for creating an elegant, functional glass shelf for your home. The shelf is available in four thicknesses with a choice of frosted or clear glass. The included mounting hardware kit (screws, wall anchors and assembly instructions) makes the mounting of your new glass shelf quick and easy.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
For a beautiful home - Glass shelf boards by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).