- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated zinc-die cast brackets
- holds up to 15 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished glass edges
ROUND+JAM Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
ROUND+JAM Glass Shelves
The ROUND+JAM glass shelf combines an 0,8 cm thick glass shelf with a classic: our JAM metal shelf bracket. The glass shelf board is made of tempered glass* with high-polished edges and a clear or frosted finish. The JAM metal shelf bracket is made of sturdy die-cast zinc and comes with a powder-coated finish. The ROUND + JAM glass shelf creates additional storage space on the walls and looks great in the kitchen or bathroom. The ROUND+JAM glass shelf has a maximum load capacity of 15 kg. Screws, wall anchors and assembly instructions for the glass shelf are included.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
For a beautiful home - Glass shelf boards by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.