- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets and eco-friendly lightweight boards - made in Austria
- holds up to 40 kg / shelf board
- with brackets LIGHTBOARD or BOOK
- can be combined with all P-SLOT, ON-WALL and WALK-IN elements
ON-WALL L-405 Shelving System | 321x200x44 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
ON-WALL 405 Shelving System | 321x200x44 cm (LxHxD)
Office shelving system for your office, shop or home, with steel wall uprights + brackets, plus highly rigid and very lightweight shelf boards.
ON-WALL – our favorite solution for the office or home office. This shelving system adapts perfectly to your needs and is available in different décor variants. The shelf boards can be hooked in at 5 cm intervals to create variable shelf heights. File folders or paperbacks? Create the shelf height you need! The best feature of an open shelving system is that you have everything you need within easy reach.
- Wall uprights - High quality steel with powder coating - our versatile classic
- LIGHTBOARD Shelf Boards - Shelf board thickness 2,5 cm, manufactured using an innovative honeycomb core technology, which means a low intrinsic weight and high rigidity with a smooth matte finish
- LIGHTBOARD Shelf Brackets - particularly attractive shelf brackets. Shelves are inserted into the holders, screwed down and hooked into the wall rails
- BOOK Shelf Brackets - Shelf brackets and practical bookends in one. Simply hook them into the wall uprights and secure to the Lightboard shelf board with screws.
- Drawer Units - With drawers that pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 5 cm grid
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.