- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets and eco-friendly lightweight boards - made in Austria
- holds up to 40 kg / shelf board
- with brackets LIGHTBOARD or BOOK
- can be combined with all P-SLOT, ON-WALL and WALK-IN elements
ON-WALL L-405 Shelving System | 321x200x44 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
ON-WALL 405 Shelving System | 321x200x44 cm (LxHxD)
Office shelving system for your office, shop or home, with steel wall uprights + brackets, plus highly rigid and very lightweight shelf boards.
ON-WALL – our favorite solution for the office or home office. This shelving system adapts perfectly to your needs and is available in different décor variants. The shelf boards can be hooked in at 5 cm intervals to create variable shelf heights. File folders or paperbacks? Create the shelf height you need! The best feature of an open shelving system is that you have everything you need within easy reach.
- Wall uprights - High quality steel with powder coating - our versatile classic
- LIGHTBOARD Shelf Boards - Shelf board thickness 2,5 cm, manufactured using an innovative honeycomb core technology, which means a low intrinsic weight and high rigidity with a smooth matte finish
- LIGHTBOARD Shelf Brackets - particularly attractive shelf brackets. Shelves are inserted into the holders, screwed down and hooked into the wall rails
- BOOK Shelf Brackets - Shelf brackets and practical bookends in one. Simply hook them into the wall uprights and secure to the Lightboard shelf board with screws.
- Drawer Units - With drawers that pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 5 cm grid
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).