- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- steel or ash wood frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX M-3x2 Shelving Unit | 174x76x33 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
MAXX 3x2 Shelving Unit | 174x76x33 cm (LxHxD)
Modular, robust shelving system with rectangular shelf spaces and open side frames. Heavy books, weighty file folders and beautiful decorative objects now have their perfect space.
The focal points of the shelving system are the open side frames, which are optionally made of steel or solid ash wood. The steel side frames are precisely crafted and have a high-quality powder coating, giving the shelf a cool design. The side frames made of wood provide a real eye-catcher with their natural grain and at the same time create a warm and homely atmosphere. But MAXX offers so much more than just contemporary design: the system is also super versatile. You can add elements to the system at a later time or even completely reconfigure it. That is what makes this system so incredibly versatile: you can create a sideboard, a bookshelf or a free-standing room divider - it will always look great.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Side frames optionally of powder-coated steel, or of solid ash wood
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.