- 1 glass shelf incl. bracket
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, aluminum
- glass shelf board thickness 1 cm
- high gloss polished and bevelled glass edges, rectangular shelf corners
MAXI+CUBE Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
MAXI+CUBE Glass Shelves
The MAXI+CUBE glass shelf pairs elegant glass with contemporary aluminum to create a fabulous upscale look. The extra thick 1 cm glass shelf board in tempered glass* adds a feeling of luxury to your home and offers a striking stage for displaying decor pieces, lighting and objects. The beveled, high-polished edges are perfectly rectangular, which means you can mount several wall shelves in line to create one long shelf. The CUBE wall upright is made of matte finished anodized aluminum. Includes all required mounting hardware (screws, wall anchors) and assembly instructions so you can have it up on the wall in no time.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.