- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminium + glass or melamine-coated shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- each shelf board holds up to 10 kg
- shelf board thickness 0,4 cm or 1 cm
LIUM L-1x3 Shelving Unit | 57x105x36 (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £25 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
LIUM L-1x3 Shelving Unit
LIUM features an elegant design and a whole host of custom layout options. The clear form language and high-end materials make it a decorative highlight in the living room, dining room or home office.
The delicately proportioned frame is made of aluminium and has a luxurious matt black exterior. For your shelf boards, you can choose between beautiful, natural wood looks you can run your fingers over – or our more starkly modern glass shelf boards. The shelving system can be modularly extended in height and width. For an extra special look: forego the shelf boards altogether to create one high shelf space: Plants and other tall objects will look amazing in that frame.
- Modular shelving system: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Corner nodes: "Made in Italy" with a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
- Shelf boards: melamine-coated chipboard (1 cm thick) with light oak or black ash décor or glass shelf boards (0.4 cm thick)
- Interior dimensions of the shelf space: 54 x 32.8 x 35.7 cm (L x H x D) (suitable for our SOFTBOX-L)
- Height-adjustable levelling feet: Uneven flooring is no problem
NOTE: You will need a little time and patience and if possible an extra pair of hands for the assembly of your LIUM designer shelf. Before you can start assembling the shelf, you will first have to screw together the connectors, the so-called "nodes". Once these are done, the rest will be easy:
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.